Making the Impossible Possible
At Burns Recruitment we will go that extra mile to help you. We believe there is a job out there for everyone you just have to turn over every stone.
Whether you're looking for a part- time, contract or permanent position, we will do our best to match you with your dream job.
Behind the scenes
- Have a team of consultants who are constantly calling companies/clients to try and find you a match
- Review your CV and recommend any changes
- Market your CV out via email or phone call to prospective employers to increase your chances to interview
- Visit networking events to open up new career opportunities
- Constantly keeping up to date on new manufacturing sites opening ready to submit your CV
- Setting up interviews at a mutually convenient time
- Obtaining CV or interview feedback and relaying honest constructive comments whether good or bad
- Try and visit sites to get a feel for the right fit and discuss your skills in person
Our Promise to you
- Offer you a free service
- We will always get your permission before submitting your CV
- We wont submit your CV unless the GPDR consent has been returned
- We will return your calls within 24 hours or contact you via email
- We will inform you of any new upcoming jobs via text, phone, email, Facebook, Twitter or Instragram
- We will always send your CV if you are right for the role
- Brief you on clients before interviews and ensure you are fully prepared
- Keep you informed at each stage of the recruitment process
- We do not discriminate in any way
- If you are not successful in a role or interview we will let you know as soon as we do
- Teach you how to interview
- Always sell your strengths to the company
- We will always pick up our mobiles day or night
- We will be there for you every step of the way
Speak to an experienced consultant today
Does Recruiting Directly Save Money?
Does Recruiting Directly Save Money? Any Recruiter will have come up against a multitude of reaso...
How the personal touch matters in Recruitment
How the personal touch matters in Recruitment By Julian Richards. When it comes to Recruitment ag...
A Typical Day at Burns Recruitment
Having worked at Burns for over 2 years now I can honestly say that everyday is different and the...