Gorseinon , United Kingdom
Health & Safety Advisor
A well-established and highly reputable manufacturing company based in Swansea are seeking a Health and Safety Advisor to join their team. Constantly improving and continuing to grow, the company is a major employer in the area and this is a great opportunity to join in a key position.
- Promoting a positive H&S culture
- Development of a safe working environment for employees
- Ensuring compliance with legislation and company procedures
- Training and educating internal and external employees and visitors to ensure a safe working environment
- Planning and conducting audits across site
- Monitoring accidents, incidents and near misses; recommending and instigating improvements
- Proven experience in a similar H&S role, ideally within a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Strong communication skills with the ability to influence change
- NEBOSH Diploma
- IOSH Member
- A competitive salary with overtime available
- The support of a strong team who work closely together
- Contributory Pension, free parking and paid holidays
- Opportunities for progression
If you're interested in this position, we suggest you apply immediately as the company will be shortlisting for interview quickly. If you'd like further information give us a call.
This position may also be of interest to a H&S Advisor, H&S Officer, H&S Manager, Health & Safety Advisor, Health & Safety Officer, Health & Safety Manager
Commutable from Swansea, Llanelli, Merthyr Tydfil, Port Talbot, Cardiff
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. Good luck with your application and we’ll look forward to receiving your CV.
We offer a £200 referral if you introduce someone we place - see our website for details www.burnsrecruitment.co.uk