Newport, United Kingdom
A global company in the Newport area have an urgent requirement for a HR Advisor. The role will support the HR Manager of a busy and successful manufacturing site.
Day to day support to the HR Manager covering areas including:
- Generalist and advisory HR support
- Recruitment / resourcing
- Employee engagement
- HR Coordination
- Ensuring the best employee experience for both starters and leavers
- Manufacturing experience
- CIPD Level 5
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Strong communication skills with the ability to influence decisions and behaviours
- A competitive salary
- The support of a strong team who work closely together
- Pension, free parking and paid holidays
- Opportunities for progression
If you're interested in this position, we suggest you apply immediately as the company will be shortlisting for interview quickly. If you'd like further information give us a call.
This position may also be of interest to a HR Officer, HR Advisor, Senior HR Officer, Senior HR Advisor, Human Resources Advisor
Commutable from Newport, Cardiff, Gwent, Ebbw Vale, Tredegar
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance.Good luck with your application and we’ll look forward to receiving your CV.
We offer a £200 referral if you introduce someone we place - see our website for details www.burnsrecruitment.co.uk