Llantrisant, United Kingdom
Laboratory Quality Technician
A leading manufacturing company which is a key employer in the area are looking to strengthen their quality team with the recruitment of Laboratory – based Quality Technicians. These roles are Monday to Friday with no night working involved.
- Testing samples to ensure they meet the quality standards
- Using a variety of measuring tools and visual inspections
- Recording and communicating results
- Maintaining standards to GMP and laboratory practices
- Laboratory-based quality experience
- Experience with measuring tools and inspection
- Ideally a scientific background e.g. chemistry
- A competitive salary
- The support of a strong team who work closely together
- Pension, free parking and paid holidays
If you're interested in this position, we suggest you apply immediately as the company will be shortlisting for interview quickly. If you'd like further information give us a call.
This position may also be of interest to a QA Technician, Quality Technician, Lab Technician, Microbiology Technician, Quality Auditor, Laboratory Technician.
Commutable from Cardiff, Newport, Pontypridd, Bridgend Aberdare, Merthyr Tydfil, Cwmbran
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. Good luck with your application and we’ll look forward to receiving your CV.
We offer a £200 referral if you introduce someone we place - see our website for details www.burnsrecruitment.co.uk