Brecon, United Kingdom
Electrical Maintenance Engineer FMCG
A manufacturer with a well-established site near Swansea are currently seeking an Multi Skilled Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer. The successful candidate will join a really friendly team at a site with a strong order book.
- Maintaining electrical and mechanical
- PPM and reactive
- Seeking areas to improve and minimize downtime
- Implementing long-term corrective measures for reoccurring problems
- Electrical or Mechanical apprenticeship served or qualified to HNC level
- Experience within a fast-moving, high volume environment e.g. FMCG, Pharmaceutical, Food, etc.
- Multi-skilled (electrical / mechanical) experience within a manufacturing environment
If you're interested in this position, we suggest you apply immediately as the company will be shortlisting for interview quickly. If you'd like further information give us a call.
This position may also be of interest to a Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Technician, Mechanical Technician, Mechanical Engineer, Multi-Skilled Technician, Multi-Skilled Engineer, Multi-Skilled Maintenance Technician, Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer.
Commutable from Swansea, Carmarthen, Merthyr Tydfil, Cardiff, Brecon, Neath, Llanelli
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. Good luck with your application and we’ll look forward to receiving your CV.
We offer a £200 referral if you introduce someone we place - see our website for details www.burnsrecruitment.co.uk