Cardiff, United Kingdom
Manufacturing Manager/Production Line Leader
Are you a ambitious and forward-thinking Manufacturing Manager who is seeking a challenging and rewarding role within an exciting fast-paced manufacturing environment? If so, we would love to hear from you! We are looking for experienced Manufacturing Managers who will undertake an important role within the business as part of the site Operations Management team.
- Leading teams, driving excellence in their work and continuously striving for improvements in working practices.
- Delivery against production plans
- Recognising future demands on the shift team and driving readiness to meet these needs
- Continuous improvement across all areas of the shift
- Managing shift stakeholders ensuring timely and effective communication
- Managing and developing people to achieve high performance teams
- Adherence to Safe Working Practices and Health and Safety policy and procedures at all times
- Any industry accepted.
- Must have strong understanding of processes as well as management skills
- A self-starter, and able to perform independently
- Bold: you’re adventurous and optimistic and confident in making decisions and taking calculated risks
- People Oriented: you enjoy developing people, engaging with them and coaching them
- Entrepreneurial Spirit: you have vision, passion and imagination; you are not afraid to ask ‘what if’ and constantly challenge the status quo
4 on 4 off shift (2 day 2 night)
Pension, free parking and paid holidays
If you're interested in this position, we suggest you apply immediately as the company will be shortlisting for interview quickly. If you'd like further information give us a call.
This position may also be of interest to a Production Supervisor, Production Manager, Shift Leader, Unit Manager, Manufacturing Manager, Production Engineer
Commutable from Cardiff, Newport, Pontypridd, Bridgend Aberdare, Merthyr Tydfil, Cwmbran
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. Good luck with your application and we’ll look forward to receiving your CV.
We offer a £200 referral if you introduce someone we place - see our website for details www.burnsrecruitment.co.uk