Cardiff, United Kingdom
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
A manufacturing company that continues to grow year on year in South Wales are seeking an Electrically-biased Maintenance Engineer. The successful candidate will join a company that has a strong order book, working in a friendly Maintenance team.
- Maintaining electrical and mechanical equipment
- PPM and reactive maintenance
- Seeking areas to improve and minimize downtime
- Implementing long-term corrective measures for reoccurring problems
- Electrical or multi-skilled to 50/50 electrical/mechanical level
- Experience within a manufacturing environment
- PLC experience beneficial
- Experience of hydraulics and pneumatics an advantage
- A competitive salary
- The support of a strong team who work closely together
- Pension, free parking and paid holidays
If you're interested in this position, we suggest you apply immediately as the company will be shortlisting for interview quickly. If you'd like further information give us a call.
This position may also be of interest to a Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Technician, Multi-Skilled Technician, Multi-Skilled Engineer, Multi-Skilled Maintenance Technician, Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Commutable from Cardiff, Aberdare, Pontypridd, Bridgend Aberdare, Merthyr Tydfil, Ebbw Vale
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. Good luck with your application and we’ll look forward to receiving your CV.
We offer a £200 referral if you introduce someone we place - see our website for details www.burnsrecruitment.co.uk