Aberdare, United Kingdom
Multi-Skilled Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- A well-established but still growing company in South Wales are seeking an electrically-biased Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to work on shift. A highly competitive salary is on offer alongside the benefit of not working weekends or nights.
- Working on PPM and reactive maintenance on a manufacturing site
- Analysing downtime, working towards long-term solutions
- Diagnosing reoccurring problems and implementing long-term fixes
- Working on improvement projects
- Electrical and mechanical work
- Time-served or recognised electrical qualification
- Experience of working within a fast-moving manufacturing sector
- Electrical bias with the ability to also work on mechanical maintenance and breakdowns
This position may also be of interest to a Multi-Skilled Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Shift Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Electrical Technician, Maintenance Technician, Multi-Skilled Technician, Shift Technician
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. Good luck with your application and we’ll look forward to receiving your CV.
We offer a £200 referral if you introduce someone we place - see our website for details www.burnsrecruitment.co.uk