Bath, United Kingdom
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
A leading Manufacturing Company in the South West are looking to recruit a Multi skilled maintenance Engineer to join the team.
- Maintain all production machinery both electrically and mechanically to ensure maximum uptime of all equipment on site
· Ensure company policies and procedures are always adhered to
· Reacting to plant facilities breakdowns (both mechanical and electrical), locating the fault, analysing the issue and completing the fix in a timely manner to keep operation downtime to a minimum time
· Work closely with other departments to find ways to increase machine reliability on existing and our new equipment, diagnose equipment breakdowns and action repairs ensuring direction of labour and planned engineering activities fully support the operation
- Demonstrate previous knowledge and experience in a multi skilled maintenance role in electrical, mechanical and facilities maintenance.
- Good problem-solving skills
- To be highly motivated with the ability to work well under pressure
- Experience of working with Precision Engineering Machinery
A competitive salary
Pension and Paid Holidays
If you're interested in this position, we suggest you apply immediately as the company will be shortlisting for interview quickly. If you'd like further information give us a call.
This position may also be of interest to a Electrical Engineer.
Commutable from Bristol, Monmouthshire, Newport and Gloucester
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. Good luck with your application and we’ll look forward to receiving your CV.
We offer a £200 referral if you introduce someone we place - see our website for details www.burnsrecruitment.co.uk