St Julian S, United Kingdom
Process Engineer - Robotics
A global company in the Newport area are seeking a Process Engineer to join their team. A competitive salary is on offer alongside the opportunity to work for a very stable and progressive company.
- Responsible for supporting production requirements
- Identifying and driving process improvements
- Managing projects from concept through to completion
- Reducing cycle time through robotic process efficiencies
- Writing safe operating procedures and ensuring H&S for employees in area
- Qualified to degree level in Electrical Engineering
- AutoCAD experience
- PLC and Robotics experience
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- A competitive salary with overtime available
- The support of a strong team who work closely together
- Pension, free parking and paid holidays
- Opportunities for progression
If you're interested in this position, we suggest you apply immediately as the company will be shortlisting for interview quickly. If you'd like further information give us a call.
This position may also be of interest to a Process Engineer, Automation Engineer, Robotics Engineer
Commutable from Newport, Cardiff, Gwent, Ebbw Vale, Tredegar, Merthyr Tydfil
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. Good luck with your application and we’ll look forward to receiving your CV.
We offer a £200 referral if you introduce someone we place - see our website for details www.burnsrecruitment.co.uk