Bristol, United Kingdom
A leading manufacturing company which is a key employer in the area are looking for a proven Production Manager
- Introducing, LEAN, 5S and KPI measures to ensure continuous performance reviews and improvements of procedures towards 100% on time delivery and exceptional production quality Using a variety of measuring tools and inspections
- Monitor and measure costs to ensure increased profits.
- Be a Key member of the SLT team.
- Day to Day running of the Production Departments, ensuring timely and cost effective management.
- Ensure communication across all of our departments
- LEAN and 5S Management
- Production Management
- H&S Experience
A competitive salary
Pension, free parking and paid holidays
If you're interested in this position, we suggest you apply immediately as the company will be shortlisting for interview quickly. If you'd like further information give us a call.
This position may also be of interest to a Senior Production Engineer, Project Manager, General Manager,
Commutable from Gloucster , Bath, Newport and Monmouthshire
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. Good luck with your application and we’ll look forward to receiving your CV.
We offer a £200 referral if you introduce someone we place - see our website for details www.burnsrecruitment.co.uk