Ebbw vale, United Kingdom
A highly successful manufacturing company who are expanding further are currently seeking a Purchasing Controller to support the Purchasing Manager in the department activities.
- Conducting stocktakes in all department areas
- Liaising with suppliers and negotiating prices for materials
- Expediting of deliveries
- Ensuring quality of raw materials received
- Purchase order administration
- Ensuring that purchases meet requirements
- Communicating with suppliers and internal departments
- Experience within a similar hands-on purchasing / stock control position
- Strong communication skills
- Experience of using a forklift
- A competitive salary
- The support of a strong team who work closely together
- Pension, free parking and paid holidays
- Opportunities for progression
If you're interested in this position, we suggest you apply immediately as the company will be shortlisting for interview quickly. If you'd like further information give us a call.
This position may also be of interest to a Warehouse Controller, Purchasing Controller, Logistics Controller, Warehouse Supervisor
Commutable from Merthyr Tydfil, Ebbw Vale, Blackwood, Pontypridd, Abergavenny
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. Good luck with your application and we’ll look forward to receiving your CV.
We offer a £200 referral if you introduce someone we place - see our website for details www.burnsrecruitment.co.uk