Powys, United Kingdom
Supplier Quality Assurance Manager
You will need to build a strong, collaborative and trusting but assertive working
relationship with the various raw material suppliers at both technical and operational level.
- Ownership and delivery of an effective supplier audit schedule and associated communications
- Lead supplier reviews – Management of the whey supplier ‘RAG’ status process
- Supplier complaint investigation and reporting – follow complaints through with
- Drive continuous improvement plans, using root cause analysis tools within the
supply chain covering both management systems and processes (key alignment with
the ISO and FEMAS standards)
- Management of the RAG Status for raw material suppliers – All Suppliers operating at
- Complaint investigation and resolution within agreed time scales.
- Minimum 5 years work experience in a technical supervisory or management role within the food industry
- Experience safety management systems and with dealing with
customer audits and external certification audits (eg. BRC, FSSC22000, ISO9001)
- Qualifications: Lead Auditor FSSC22000 and ISO9001 (Essential) Minimum Intermediate
- HACCP or equivalent (Essential)
If you're interested in this position, we suggest you apply immediately as the company will be shortlisting for interview quickly. If you'd like further information give us a call.
This position may also be of interest to a SQA Engineer, SQA Manager, Technical Manager
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. Good luck with your application and we’ll look forward to receiving your CV.
We offer a £200 referral if you introduce someone we place - see our website for details www.burnsrecruitment.co.uk