Llantrisant, United Kingdom
Supply Chain Administrator
We’re working with a company who have grown year on year and continue to grow at a fast pace. They’ve had an opportunity come up for a Supply Chain Administrator.
- Procurement of components and materials effectively to provide OTIF delivery to customers
- Managing suppliers and communicating short and mid-term requirements
- Liaising with internal departments including Operations, Quality and Logistics
· Experience within a similar administrative role within supply chain / purchasing / logistics
· Understanding of the supply chain function
· Strong communication skills
- A competitive salary
- The support of a strong team who work closely together
- Pension, free parking and paid holidays
- Opportunities for progression
If you're interested in this position, we suggest you apply immediately as the company will be shortlisting for interview quickly. If you'd like further information give us a call.
This position may also be of interest to a Supply Chain Administrator, Logistics Administrator, Purchasing Administrator, Procurement Administrator
Commutable from Cardiff, Newport, Pontypridd, Bridgend, Aberdare, Merthyr Tydfil, Cwmbran
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. Good luck with your application and we’ll look forward to receiving your CV.
We offer a £200 referral if you introduce someone we place - see our website for details www.burnsrecruitment.co.uk